Vidmate is an app that has a huge potential when comes to consuming media in your Android device. Vidmate allows you to download media such as video & mp3 from virtually any website on the internet. Vidmate has a well-equipped download management system which allows you to download videos from video sites such as YouTube, Daily Motion, Vimeo, etc. and music from websites like SoundCloud, Paagalworld, etc. In this post, I’m going to show you how to download and install the Vidmate app on your Android device!
Vidmate app is not available on Play store. If you search on Play Store, you’ll find so many apps which are similar names as “Vidmate”, but those are not the original Vidmate app. Vidmate is not in Play store for a reason, which is that it allows you to download YouTube videos. See, Google does not like you downloading videos from it’s video platform, YouTube. That’s why it was banned from Android’s Play store. You have to manually download and install latest Vidmate apk and install it. Don’t worry, in this post; we’ll be showing you in detailed steps to download and install Vidmate on your Android phone.
How to Download & Install Vidmate APK on Android?
- First and foremost, you need to download Vidmate APK from here. APK file is the setup file of the vidmate app for Android, which you’re going to install on your phone.
- Next, you’ve to check if installing apps from other sources is enabled on your Android phone. Follow the next steps for that.
- Go into “Settings” in your Android phone. In devices with Android versions, Lollipop and up, you can just slide down the notification bar and click on the gear icon for that. If you can’t find that in your Android phone, you can go into app drawer and open settings normally.
- Now scroll down and you’ll find “Security” option in settings. Once you’ve found that, click on that to open security settings. In some devices, this will be labelled as “Security & Fingerprint”.
- Once you’re in “Security” menu, scroll down and find the option called “Unknown Sources”. Check if that is turned on or not.
- If that’s turned off, click on it to turn on unknown sources. It’ll enable your device to install apps from sources other than Play store. If that’s already turned on, you don’t have to do anything.
- Now, come back to home and find the file you downloaded (Vidmate app setup file) from your browser or file manager. And click on it to open the Vidmate apk file.
- You’ll see that there’s an option to install the file, click on install. Installation will begin, wait till it’s complete.
- After the installation is complete, click on the “Launch” button on next screen. Vidmate app will open in your device now.
Conclusion : How to download & install vidmate on Android
That’s it, that’s how you download & install vidmate apk on your Android phone. You can see that we’ve created this website as an unofficial source for Vidmate Android APK download, you can always visit this site to get the latest version of Vidmate by bookmarking this website!